this is one long ass text so you’re probably not going to read everything. i was also bored as fuck and that’s the reason this is so big.
yeah, so, i really don’t know where to start so i guess the beginning? i’m a GIRL. yes this country (portugal) is a piece of shit because everything is expensive as fuck and it’s not somewhere i wanna live in the future, which leads to the sort of 2nd part of my life. i wanna live in california, huntington beach specially. a town full of surf culture and it’s pretty much paradise for me. i plan on going with a very special and close friend. she currently lives in brazil. we met in 10th grade, and she’s been one of the most important people in my life. she’s black, i mean, almost black, but she acts like one crazy black woman. we talk everyday. i plan to get a job at the asp sometime. it’s my dream to travel around the world with the best surfers on the planet. my passion about surfing came when i first saw ‘soul surfer’. i wanted to know more about bethany hamilton so my best friend had the book and i read it like 5 times in a row. i started watching surf clips from alana and bethany cause they were pretty much the only surfers i knew. oh and andy irons! I DIDN’T KNOW WHO KELLY FREAKING SLATER WAS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT? with time i started watching online competitions and i was glued to the computer watching every single one, as i still do to the present day.
i was always described as the funny kinda girl. i usually like to make everyone laugh, i like to make people happy. i also start crying when someone i like cries cause i cannot stand their sadness. which is lame and i’m not lame.
i go to one of the best tourism schools in the world, the best in the country, and people that graduate there are usually very good in that area, so let’s see that the future brings. i’m taking a bar/restaurant course, so if you get the chance to meet me, i’ll make some kick-ass cocktails.
i like all kind of sports. i love soccer, in a country dominated by it, i’ve learned that soccer is awesome and proud to say we have the best player in the world (RONALDOOOO FUCK YOU MESSI). i love tennis, volleyball, basketball and so many other sports… i don’t surf now. i used to surf with my cousin in praia do baleal in peniche. i don’t surf because i don’t have a board, it’s fucking expensive and it sucks to live in a place where the waves are amazing and you just watch other people getting barreled and shit.
i play guitar and the drums, i’m not a pro though, i know a few songs. i like everything a normal girl doesn’t like. i don’t like all that katy perry and nicki minaj justin bieber kind of songs. i respect who likes it, but i can’t stand those songs, i mean ‘baby you’re a firework’? fo real katy perry? so deep, i can’t even. i like bands like arctic monkeys, the strokes, led zeppelin, the doors, jimi hendrix and so on.. but my all time favorite is radiohead.
some facts about me:
- my favorite color is blue (pretty much everyone’s favorite color lol)
- i hate the number 13
- my favorite drinks are water, strawberry vodka and bacardi gold
- i also love beer, any kind
- my top 5 surfer guys are: jordy smith, dane reynolds, mason ho, gabriel medina and all the portuguese guys
- my top 5 gurfers are: carissa moore, malia manuel, coco ho, sage erickson and lakey peterson
- i’ve never been on a plane or other country but portugal, not even spain. yeah i suck, i know
- i fucking hate my spanish teacher she’s such a bitch and she dresses like a baby prostitute, plus, she’s rude as fuck.
- my favorite movie is inception and my favorite actors are johnny depp and natalie portman (and channing tatum cause he’s hot. just kidding, i just think he’s hot)
- i’m fucking small. srly wtf mom and dad
- i never fell deeply in love. so yeah, i never actually ‘loved’ my ex-boyfriends. sorry bout that guys
- i don’t like to go out at night, i mean, i do, but not so often, i rather stay home cosy watching a good movie
- i can be one annoying piece of shit
- my biggest fear is too lose the ones that i love the most, like my mom, grandma and best friends
- i love the smell of gasoline and men perfumes
- as you can see, i say a lot of bad words
i think that’s everything. if you wanna know more ask me or something.