So, I’m a girl from Oeiras, Portugal. I love the sea, surf, music, and I am proud to be Portuguese, although I don’t want to live here when I’m financial okay. I think because I’ve never traveled in my life, I have this hunger to go everywhere. I want to be an ASP commissioner and I know it’s something hard but if you never give up and you keep on insisting, you always get your results and I don’t think I’m any different from other who achieved their dreams by thinking the same way.
I love Radiohead, they’re my favorite band and I also enjoy bands like The Smiths, Led Zeppelin and The Black Keys, and of course, Jimi Hendrix. There’s really not a lot to say about me, I don’t see myself as an interesting person, but feel free to ask me anything.
Some other facts about me:
- My favorite color is blue (pretty much everyone’s favorite color lol)
- I hate the number 13
- My favorite drinks are water, strawberry vodka and Bacardi gold
- I also love beer, any kind
- My top 5 surfer guys are: Jordy Smith, Dane Reynolds, Mason Ho, Gabriel Medina and all the Portuguese guys
- My top 5 gurfers are: Carissa Moore, Malia Manuel, Coco Ho, Sage Erickson and Lakey Peterson
- I’ve never been on a plane or other country but Portugal, not even Spain. I suck, I know
- My favorite movie is Inception and my favorite actors are Johnny Depp, Robert De Niro, Natalie Portman and Marion Cotillard
- I’m so small. srly wtf mom and dad
- I attend a tourism school and I’m taking a bar/restaurant course
- I never fell deeply in love. So yeah, I never actually ‘loved’ my ex-boyfriends.
- I don’t like to go out at night, I mean, I do, but not so often, rather stay home watching a good movie
- I can be one annoying piece of shit
- My biggest fear is too lose the ones I love the most, like my mom, grandma and best friends.