this is one long ass text so you’re probably not going to read everything. i was also bored as fuck and that’s the reason this is so big.
yeah, so, i really don’t know where to start so i guess the beginning? i’m a GIRL. yes this country (portugal) is a piece of shit because everything is expensive as fuck and it’s not somewhere i wanna live in the future, which leads to the sort of 2nd part of my life. i wanna live in california, huntington beach specially. a town full of surf culture and it’s pretty much paradise for me. i plan on going with a very special and close friend. she currently lives in brazil. we met in 10th grade, and she’s been one of the most important people in my life. she’s black, i mean, almost black, but she acts like one crazy black woman. we talk everyday. i plan to get a job at the asp sometime. it’s my dream to travel around the world with the best surfers on the planet. my passion about surfing came when i first saw ‘soul surfer’. i wanted to know more about bethany hamilton so my best friend had the book and i read it like 5 times in a row. i started watching surf clips from alana and bethany cause they were pretty much the only surfers i knew. oh and andy irons! I DIDN’T KNOW WHO KELLY FREAKING SLATER WAS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT? with time i started watching online competitions and i was glued to the computer watching every single one, as i still do to the present day.
i was always described as the funny kinda girl. i usually like to make everyone laugh, i like to make people happy. i also start crying when someone i like cries cause i cannot stand their sadness. which is lame and i’m not lame.
i like all kind of sports. i love soccer, in a country dominated by it, i’ve learned that soccer is awesome and proud to say we have the best player in the world (RONALDOOOO FUCK YOU MESSI). i love tennis, volleyball, basketball and so many other sports… i don’t surf now. i used to surf with my cousin in praia do baleal in peniche. i don’t surf because i don’t have a board, it’s fucking expensive and it sucks to live in a place where the waves are amazing and you just watch other people getting barreled and shit.
i play guitar and the drums, i’m not a pro though, i know a few songs. i like everything a normal girl doesn’t like. i don’t like all that katy perry and nicki minaj justin bieber kind of songs. i respect who likes it, but i can’t stand those songs, i mean ‘baby you’re a firework’? for real katy perry? so deep. i like bands like arctic monkeys, the strokes, led zeppelin, the doors, jimi hendrix and so on.. but my all time favorite is radiohead.
some facts about me:
- my favorite color is blue (pretty much everyone’s favorite color lol)
- i hate the number 13
- my favorite drinks are water, strawberry vodka and bacardi gold
- i also love beer, any kind
- my top 5 surfer guys are: jordy smith, dane reynolds, mason ho, gabriel medina and all the portuguese guys
- my top 5 gurfers are: carissa moore, malia manuel, coco ho, sage erickson and lakey peterson
- i’ve never been on a plane or other country but portugal, not even spain. yeah i suck, i know
- i fucking hate my spanish teacher she’s such a bitch and she dresses like a baby prostitute, plus, she’s rude as fuck. fuck you, bitch.
- my favorite movie is inception and my favorite actors are johnny depp, robert de niro, natalie portman and marion fucking cotillard
- i’m fucking small. srly wtf mom and dad
- i attend a tourism school and i’m taking a bar/restaurant course
- i never fell deeply in love. so yeah, i never actually ‘loved’ my ex-boyfriends.
- i don’t like to go out at night, i mean, i do, but not so often, i rather stay home cosy watching a good movie
- i can be one annoying piece of shit
- my biggest fear is too lose the ones that i love the most, like my mom, grandma and best friends
- i love the smell of gasoline and men perfumes
- as you can see, i say a lot of bad words
i think that’s everything. if you wanna know more ask me or something.